2021 RCO/FCA Arianna Evans Memorial PA Youth Antlerless Hunt
Welcome to the 14th Annual RCO/FCA Arianna Evans Memorial PA Youth Antlerless hunt. We are excited to have each of you participating in this year’s event and we are looking forward to hunting and fellowshipping with all of you. This year’s hunt will take place on October 22-23 and we have only 25 spots available. To secure your spot for this hunt all forms need to be filled out and turned into Anthony Infante by October 1 .
- 2021 Antlerless license WMU 2D. (Only 1 deer per hunter)
- Mentor hunters must follow PA Game Laws.
- Orange hat and vests are required for hunter and supervising adult
- Please review 2021 PA Hunting and Trapping Digest for Antlerless License Application, Deadlines and requirements.
Enclosed you will find:
- Agenda of weekend events
- Event Releases and Waiver Forms
- Video and Audio Release Forms
Please read over and sign the enclosed forms and return to Anthony Infante by Sunday October 1. We have limited space this year so it will be first come first serve. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Anthony Infante at 724-664-2905. Forms can be handed to Anthony or mailed to him:
106 Janice Lane
Saxonburg, PA 16056